Careers and Opportunities
Kennett & Lindsell are one of the world’s most recognised names and the industry-standard in mannequins
Established since 1877, Kennett & Lindsell Ltd are a supplier of bespoke hand-crafted mannequins for the clothing industry – from High Street & Luxury Brands to Bespoke & Couture Houses.
This is an exciting new opportunity for an articulate and enthusiastic individual to assist with the smooth running of the department and provide excellent customer service to clients. There will be an opportunity to develop new skills and experience and carve a career within this ever-growing business.
- provide professional customer service to all customers, assisting with enquiries and queries;
- check and respond to emails;
- full administrative support – include filing, scanning, postal duties etc;
- client support – take payment, answer order enquiries and raising invoices.
Key Skills / Experience required:
- minimum 5 GCSEs;
- good IT skills including all Microsoft packages & databases;
- excellent communication skills with a passion for fashion.
- remain calm under pressure with a can-do attitude.
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply immediately.
Serious candidates only
Please complete the form below and upload your CV and we will be in contact.